Method of Training Delivery
Five (5) days in a month Theory (block training) Three (3) weeks practical to cover the Modules
10% of the deposit is deductible should a learner decide to cancel before the commencement of the course.
- A non-refundable screening fee of R200.00 is payable prior to the screening process
- When registering learners are encouraged to identify Organisations in their localities for experiential learning Lethukukhanya will further assist with Practical Placement and Mentoring
- A certified copy of your Matric
Results (this excludes health care related courses) Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) may be considered
- 3 certified copy of your ID book.
- A Curriculum Vitae
- If you can bring all the above on the day of the screening, it will enable you to fill in the registration form.